Naruto Rise Of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NROD

2 posters

A few add-ons...

The Shadow Of Murder-Cruz
    The Shadow Of Murder-Cruz
    Student

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

A few add-ons... Empty A few add-ons...

Post by The Shadow Of Murder-Cruz Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:30 am

First off,I was thinking,'The Missing Ninja Are generic as an Organization,If you can even call it that. Make it more interesting,give it a purpose.'I've been thinking over the idea of a Mercernary Corps. A little organization of Missing Nin. That you can hire to protect you,or put a hit out on somebody. This could also Coincide with the Bingo-book suggestion I've seen in a few earlier posts.

It'd be up to you to make the requirements,but I'd say they'd have to be fairly high to be Mercernaries...

Onto Jutsu. Some of this stuff may even already be a work in progress,but I don't know,so I'm going to suggest it.

Being a Hatake In-game,I'm going to suggest a couple of things.

Copy Ability For Hatake-Sharingan: As far as I know,they only have Illuminate and Susanoo. It's such a major part of the storyline,I don't see the point in leaving it out. It'd work like a counter. You activate it,and They do a non-Kekkei Genkai jutsu,and you copy it,nullifying their own jutsu,or If your version is stronger than theirs,reflecting it.

Copied jutsu: It'd be impossible to give a player all the jutsu used by kakashi,as he's copied over a thousand. Some shown in the Manga,for example,like some of Zabuza's jutsu.

Well,that's all I have for now.
    Lelouch
    Lelouch
    Student

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

A few add-ons... Empty Re: A few add-ons...

Post by Lelouch Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:04 am

lol.....we hatake need some more jutsu xD

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:04 am