Naruto Rise Of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NROD

+2
WeEzy
HitojinZetsumei
6 posters

Improving the Game

HitojinZetsumei
    HitojinZetsumei
    Student

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

Improving the Game Empty Improving the Game

Post by HitojinZetsumei Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Rules for making a popular game:

-Don't rip a game that's based on a single anime (meaning don't add stuff that isn't in the show).
    -Don't give rankers boosts that can be considered unfair, like demons, stat boosts, exclusive weapons, and extra jutsu.
    -Create a large, interactive map as big as possible without hindering gameplay.
    -Add unique features that currently don't exist in most other games (such as tree running, nature manipulation, and Kage Bunshin training)
    ----------------------

Complete Clan List:

-Aburame
    -Akimichi
    -Deidara
    -Haku
    -Hyuuga
    -Inuzuka
    -Kaguya
    -Kamizuri
    -Kidomaru
    -Nara
    -Non-Clan
    -Pein
    -Senju
    -Uchiha
    -Yamanaka

You may notice that this list lacks Multiple clans that are featured in other games, such as Uzumaki, Hatake, Gaara, Sai, Jiraiya, Lee, Medic, etc. My explanation for this all boils down to a single reason-They Don't Exist!! Nartuo, Kakashi, Sakura, Lee, Kankuro, all of these people were shinobi who posessed no real Kekkei Genkai, they were merely exceptional in learning techniques that all other shinobi are Capable of, but may not have at their disposal.
    I DO have a solution for this. In order for players to obtain the Lotus Gates, Puppet skills, Medical ninjutsu, Hermit style, and all that jazz, they must initially choose Non-Clan and venture out into the game at some point and find the appropriate NPC (some NPC such as Jiraiya may wander around anywhere in the world while others such as Tsunade will naturally always be found somewhere in the Lead village). This adds something new that most games don't have, as well as a sense of realism to the game for players to enjoy.

List of Non-Clan potentials:

-Uzumaki
    -Puppeteer
    -Medic
    -Jashinist
    -Hatake
    -Sai
    -Orochimaru
    -Hoshigaki
    -Gaara
    -Lee
    -Jiraiya
    -Kakuzu
    -Sandaime
    -Tayuya
    -Konan
    -Temari
    -Tenten

I'll add a lot more stuff later but I have things I gotta do, so feel free to comment on what's been posted so far..
    WeEzy
    WeEzy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-11-07

Improving the Game Empty Re: Improving the Game

Post by WeEzy Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 am

Dude...Sickk ass suggestions. Im def. gonna work on adding some of them. it would make the game alot better.
    Im also thinking about adding more ways to train like you suggested. But kind of like GOA training You fight to train And ur exp goes up when you KO someone. And another way would be to train by throwing shuriken or kunai at logs. I might add the kage bunshin training as well. We'll def. need another coder to help out. and some of your iconning skills Cool.
    Im probably gonna map in a Dojo too to like chill at and fight and just have fun in. Instead of chillin in the acad we could chill in the dojo.
    WeEzy
    WeEzy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-11-07

Post by WeEzy Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:24 am

Im also thinking about adding sharingan like it is in the anime. When you activate sharingan during a fight It tells you when people are using jutsus and what jutsus there gonna use.
    HitojinZetsumei
    HitojinZetsumei
    Student

Post by HitojinZetsumei Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 pm

That would be a good idea, but the problem is that players don't have enough time to see what jutsu they're about to use, and react to it from the start of the hand signs and attacking with it, even if they could react, no player can move out of the way from larger attacks.
    You could code in a way to "defend" or "nullify" the damage taken from jutsu as long as they can time it, it would be a small window of time to defend against a player. But in order to make it something that can't be abused, there would be a considerable amount of time between uses, like 10 seconds minimum.
    I've got entire lists of suggestions I can make but i'll get to that later, right now I just wanna improve the game overall instead of making specific suggestions like clan abilities and new jutsu.

What I would do, as far as training is concerned, is take out the Nin and Gen logs, those just aren't realistic. Shrink the size of the stat possibilities, larger numbers make things more confusing. Here's a small list of what can be done for training the stats.

Health: Increasing Taijutsu, Sparring, Resting (?), Meditating (slowly), Leveling up.
    Chakra: Using jutsu, Water walking, Chakra control (nature manipulation), Meditating (slowly), Leveling up.
    Chakra control: Water walking, using jutsu, nature manipulation, increasing Intel.
    Taijutsu: Log training, weight running, mountain climbing, sparring, throwing weapons at logs, leveling up.
    Ninjutsu: Using certain jutsu, throwing weapons at logs, leveling up.
    Genjutsu: Using certain jutsu, throwing weapons at logs, leveling up.
    Experience: Defeating NPC and players, training other stats.

New stats that could add new elements to the game-

Speed: Increasing Taijutsu, leveling up. This stat levels up slowly..
    Intel: Reading, Meditating (slowly), Using jutsu, leveling up. This stat can effect what jutsu can be learned, how efficiently chakra will be spent on using jutsu, as well as the effectiveness and resistance to genjutsu.
    Gene
    Gene
    Student

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by Gene Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:47 am

Erm Hatake is a clan they have white chakra thank you very much.The only reason people seem to think that hatake isnt a clan is because Kakashi used no moves.
    HitojinZetsumei
    HitojinZetsumei
    Student

Post by HitojinZetsumei Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:29 pm

So we're going to put in the Hatake clan with no moves, they just have White chakra instead of whatever color chakra has clearly become "Normal" to have..Colored chakra isn't even going to be in the game, besides CS and Bijuu, so again, having the Hatake clan who feature special techniques apart from others would be pointless..
    And i'll make it very clear, I never said that these other clans Weren't clans, I said they hold no particular Kekkei Genkai as far as the series has shown us..Hence the reason they don't exist on the list as a Clan who Do posess Kekkei Genkai of their own...
    DarkbladerRiku
    Genin

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2008-11-08

Post by DarkbladerRiku Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:03 pm

HitojinZetsumei wrote:So we're going to put in the Hatake clan with no moves, they just have White chakra instead of whatever color chakra has clearly become "Normal" to have..Colored chakra isn't even going to be in the game, besides CS and Bijuu, so again, having the Hatake clan who feature special techniques apart from others would be pointless..
    And i'll make it very clear, I never said that these other clans Weren't clans, I said they hold no particular Kekkei Genkai as far as the series has shown us..Hence the reason they don't exist on the list as a Clan who Do posess Kekkei Genkai of their own...

Just foolish read up on your naruto O.o
    They have moves but its ebolved from the white chakra

They Have Chakra saber(a blade of white chakra somewhat like chidori blade.)
    White Eyed Tiger(a gaint chakra made of electricity yes the elctricity is white)
    Sabered Wings(Wings made of White Chakra duh >.> they improve speed =P)

That was what the hatakes clan was supposedly able to do......
    At least how said in my intorine Research

Last edited by DarkbladerRiku on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HitojinZetsumei
    HitojinZetsumei
    Student

Post by HitojinZetsumei Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Ok, one of three things could've happened here.
    1: I wasted an entire afternoon looking for legit websites to post some form of Kekkei Genkai for the Hatake Clan, particularly the kind you listed, only to find nothing.
    2: You made up those particular bloodline abilities which would Definitely hurt the game as far as keeping the gameplay within the reality of the anime.
    3: Those particular techniques can be used by any shinobi, and the White Chakra is merely an additional touch put on by the real Kekkei Genkai that the Hatake clan posesses.
    HitojinZetsumei
    HitojinZetsumei
    Student

Post by HitojinZetsumei Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Ok i'm back with some more suggestions, whether they've been listed already or not.

1: Change Clan System (listed above)

2: Change Rankers Reward

3: Change Training System to being Combat (PVP or PVNpc) / level up based with the exception to the use of Weights, mountain climbing, etc. Log training remains for the use of increasing a players Taijutsu. Decrease overall Stats to having an exponential cap of only a few thousand (except for Health and Chakra, make that to have a cap of about 500k or somethin, just lower the stats). Greatly decrease the training rate.

4: Add a customizable icon section for Tailors and Clothes salesman.

5: Make weapons such as Swords much harder to attain, and when they Have been gained, the Slash verb (if the verb already exists for equipped blades) inflicts a greater amount of damage.

6: Add a piercing effect for Any weapons that strike a player. For example, there exists a chance (depending on a players weapon and Taijutsu skill) that a weapon will critically damage a player to the point where the loss of blood becomes an issue, and the player slowly loses health over time. In addition, this health loss steadily decreases until the damage taken on by this effect is either 0, the player is able to heal themselves through food, pills, or jutsu, or dies. For example, a player is struck and begins losing blood, they lose 10k, then 9k, then 8k, then 7k, then 6k, et cetera..
    Eddie
    Eddie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2008-12-23

Post by Eddie Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:28 pm

i like the 2nd idea Cool
    Itachi126
    Genin

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by Itachi126 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:10 pm

well the game is fine i thought of a new idea "heavy weights" this is to speed up the lvling process and would make it slower to move but would cost a high price like 1mill and i didnt enjoy too many of the ideas too much but there good ones and i would like to add that the gaem does not have a good training system like training You fight to train And ur exp goes up when you KO someone. And another way would be to train by throwing shuriken or kunai at logs. I might add the kage bunshin training as wellfrom weezy so i think that the system would work better.
    Eddie
    Eddie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2008-12-23

Post by Eddie Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:02 am

Itachi126 wrote:well the game is fine i thought of a new idea "heavy weights" this is to speed up the lvling process and would make it slower to move but would cost a high price like 1mill and i didnt enjoy too many of the ideas too much but there good ones and i would like to add that the gaem does not have a good training system like training You fight to train And ur exp goes up when you KO someone. And another way would be to train by throwing shuriken or kunai at logs. I might add the kage bunshin training as wellfrom weezy so i think that the system would work better.
    there are weights and i think that weezy is going to code the fighting training style i think
    Itachi126
    Genin

Post by Itachi126 Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:24 pm

well i just thought of sumthing you could make different kinds of mangekyuu and make diff req's for them? cause each of the mangekyuu have different doujutsu i guess ? adn i hope weezy, matt, or karagra reads this ......or sumbody who can get it to them
    thx ^_^
    Itachi126
    Genin

Post by Itachi126 Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:32 pm

also ed i meant sumthing that makes lvling even faster than having only weights it could have "Heavy" weights to train even faster than normal weights?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content